At West Boldon our school uniform provides an identity for our pupils and is an integral part of our school values.
The school uniform consists of:
- A shirt or polo shirt – white
- Jumper or cardigan – navy blue
- Skirt or trousers – dark grey or black
- Dress – light or dark blue / white check
- Tights – dark grey or black
- Shoes – black, plain and flat (or black trainers)
- Fleece Jackets – Navy blue (optional)
- Reversible Coats – Navy blue (optional)
- Plain white T-shirt
- Plain navy shorts
- Black plimsoles or trainers
- Plain dark grey or black jogging pants (for outdoor PE)
- Navy blue hooded sweatshirt (for outdoor PE)
- NO FOOTBALL STRIPS
Please note: We do not permit mini skirts, high heels or knee high boots, painted or fake nails, makeup or fake tan, extreme hairstyles or dyed hair. JoJo bows are not allowed as they are not suitable for the activities we do in school.
Uniform in the correct colours can be purchased from any clothing store. Uniform and PE kit with our official school badge can be purchased from Tots To Teams here.
Finally, we ask that all uniform is correctly labelled with the child’s name to ensure it does not get lost.
If you need any help and support with purchasing school uniform please contact the school office.