At West Boldon our school uniform provides an identity for our pupils and is an integral part of our school values.
The school uniform consists of:
- A shirt or polo shirt – white
- Jumper or cardigan – navy blue
- Skirt or trousers – navy blue
- Dress – light or dark blue / white check
- Tights – navy blue
- Shoes – black, plain and flat (or black trainers)
- Fleece Jackets – Navy blue (optional)
- Reversible Coats – Navy blue (optional)
- Plain white T-shirt
- Plain navy shorts
- Black plimsoles or trainers
- Navy jogging pants (for outdoor PE)
- Navy blue hooded sweatshirt (for outdoor PE)
Uniform in the correct colours can be purchased from any clothing store. Uniform and PE kit with our official school badge can be purchased from Tots To Teams here.
Finally, we ask that all uniform is correctly labelled with the child’s name to ensure it does not get lost.