Year 6 had a fantastic couple of days with Outward Bound! We took part in the following activities:
- team building games – such as Fishy Fishy Fishy and Capture the Flag
- Team challenges
- Map drawing of the school
- Orienteering course around the school
- OS map walk in the local area
- Shelter building
- Peer leadership challenges
- Campfire – roasting marshmallows and camp sing-a-long
During our adventure days we improved our team building skills, increased our resilience and determination, boosted our confidence and self-belief, improved our understanding and dealing with challenge and risk and learned new life skills.
A terrific time was had by all!