We spend 90% of our time indoors and nine hours every day sharing spaces with others.
While we may not give much thought to indoor air quality, we certainly should. The air we breathe indoors is up to five times more polluted than outdoor air.
As UK organisations start to open back up, indoor ventilation and air quality will play an important part in helping the UK get back to businesses safely.
Public spaces, like offices, health care facilities and schools are breeding grounds for bacteria, viruses, dust, allergens and odours. While we all recognise the need to wash our hands and clean common surfaces like doors, tabletops, bathrooms, toilets, etc., It’s not enough. We need to clean the air.
phs’ AERAMAX® PROFESSIONAL III removes up to 99.99% of harmful viruses, germs, allergens, odours and particulates from the air, safely and easily. True HEPA filtration then traps up to 99.99% of any remaining airborne pollutants. The Antimicrobial treatment on the HEPA filter effectively reduces the development of bacteria and fungi on the filter.
phs’ AERAMAX PROFESSIONAL Air Purifiers were demonstrated to be effective in reducing aerosolized airborne concentration of Human Coronavirus 229E in a test chamber reaching 99.99% airborne reduction within 1 hour of operation*.
- HEPA filtration cleans the air removes 99.9% of harmful germs, allergens and particulates as small as 0.3 microns safely and easily.
- Carbon filtration adsorbs odours, and VOCs.
- Intelligent sensors detects sound, motion and odour and automatically adjusts the optimum performance.
- Quiet mode, unit runs at our below ambient sound levels.
- Normal mode, rapid purification mode is initiated when room is occupied.
- Improved indoor air quality improves mental tasks, like concentration and recall, and can reduce absenteeism due to illness.
- Clean air free from contaminants and harsh odours shows care and concern for the well-being of your staff and customers, increasing loyalty.
- It is also accredited by the Hay Fever Association.
Here is a video to show you how they work: